Do you need recommendations on headlight treatment?
For faded headlights or to protect them?
You would like to know treatment for faded headlights and protect them afterwards.
1. Remove oxidized portion and faded portion of the headlights.
2. Depending on the degree of fading, you may need to use sanding to remove these portions.
3. After finishing removing, you have several options.
– use compounds to make the sanded surface clear, and then, apply protecting agents.
– use steam chemical to make the surface clear.
– spray urethan paint with UV protecting function to make the surface clear. This sometimes requires sanding or compound application to the surface to make the surface clear.
I have been working in ES Polish for more than four years. My focus at the moment is to provide various useful information. Hope you enjoy this article.